Sport Integrity is a confidential reporting line and independent investigation service, here to support you.

The service is available for all athletes and staff on Olympic and Paralympic performance programmes, to report allegations of unacceptable behaviour.
Who can access Sport Integrity?
You are able to raise a concern using the service if you meet one of the following criteria:
You are an Athlete who is selected to an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme funded by UK Sport, including for the first three months after leaving the programme.
You are Athlete Support Personnel who are either working on an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme or working with Athletes.
You are an office holder of a national governing body in receipt of UK Sport funding for an Olympic or Paralympic performance programme.
What can I contact Sport Integrity about?
You are able to raise concerns regarding any of the following issues with Sport Integrity:
  • Bullying;
  • Harassment;
  • Discrimination;
  • Abuse (verbal and physical);
  • Sexual misconduct
  • Sexual harassment
  • Victimisation
  • Breach of an applicable policy.
What can’t Sport Integrity help me with?
The following issues are not within the remit of the Sport Integrity service:
I want to raise a concern
You can raise a concern to Sport Integrity via our online system or by telephone via the details below
I need alternative advice
If you are looking for further advice and do not feel Sport Integrity is appropriate place for your concerns then the following organisations may be able to support you:
British Elite Athletes Association
If you are a Great Britain elite athlete the BEAA exists to support, represent and empower you. It provides independent, confidential expert and professional support and advice for all athletes members.
UK Coaching
Provides support for UK coaches by delivering best practice, training, research and industry standards across sports, communities and national governing bodies of sport.
If you’re worried about the safety of a child you can speak to the NSPCC about your concerns. Whether you want to report child abuse and neglect or aren’t sure what to do the NSPCC offer advice and support and can take the next steps if a child’s in danger.
Ann Craft Trust
A national charity which exists to minimise the risk of abuse of disabled children and adults at risk. They support organisations to safeguard disabled children and adults at risk and minimise the risk of harm.
A registered charity that can provide support to you should you be in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide.